Google

Sunday

Helen Flanagan All Loved Up With Daniel Scott

Helen FlanaganHelen Flanagan has admitted that her footballer romance was all a bit of a red herring.

She's really loved up with 21 year old builder Daniel Scott.

Helen said, "We've been together about three months and we are taking it slowly, but no, we have no plans to get married." Is that a double negative?

The couple met at a local gym in Bolton.

She said, "For a while I was at the gym all the time just so I could see him. We actually saw each other first in the sauna and I remember thinking, 'He's well hot.'"

Coronation Street Star Photos & Posters

Helen Flanagan Official Framed Print
Helen Flanagan Poster

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well well well......

kamagra said...

What a woman in this image what I like of her is her eyes, I love women with those green eyes, I'm in love with her.m10m

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and make $$$$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.