Google

Wednesday

Helen Flanagan Would Like To be A Barmaid

Helen Flanagan sexy cleavageDigital Spy has quite a long interview with Helen Flanagan in which she says that she would love to become a barmaid at the Rovers. Helen said,
"I've had quite a few scenes in The Rovers lately and that's been fantastic, but I'm definitely looking forward to more. It'd be great if Rosie had her first drink thrown over her and I'd love for Rosie to be a Corrie barmaid. I don't know if the producers will ever go down that route, but it'd be amazing if they did."

Helen also talked about the sexy hotel scenes coming to Corrie soon where she's seen just wearing underwear and she was asked her reaction to doing this:
"It didn't bother me to be honest. I'm quite comfortable about my body. And with the show going out at 7.30, we have to be quite careful and make sure everything's thought through because children might be watching, so I knew it wasn't going to be too risqué."

As the screen capture photo shows Rosie Webster would be great in the Rovers, just imagine the trouble she could cause with the right story line. Plus this would be a good opportunity to show off her cleavage - or is that too much of a stereotype!

Ad: Get 3000 television stations on your PC or laptop.. No monthly fee or subscription. In less than 5 minutes you could be watching your choice from 1000's of channels. Works anywhere in the world and with all versions of Windows. Get channels from 78 countries!

No comments: